Google is a powerhouse of a company theres no denying that, its become a verb and frankly its a little scary how much people depend on Google services especially when it comes to the ‘cloud.’ But theres no room for negativity in this blog post (maybe in another one) for now, lets celebrate Google’s success. Here are a few interesting links with regards to Google’s birthday.
Google Holiday logos – honestly I never knew that the first laser was invented on May 16, 2008
Google’s 10 Commandments
1. Focus on the user and all else will follow.
2. It’s best to do one thing really, really well
3. Fast is better than slow
4. Democracy on the web works
5. You don’t need to be at your desk to need an answer
6. You can make money without doing evil
7. There’s always more information out there
8. The need for information crosses all borders
9. You can be serious without a suit
10. Great just isn’t good enough